Solar Development. Renewed.
In the crowded solar development industry, Maione Inc. has successfully distinguished itself with over 30 years of development experience in New Jersey and the Tri-State area. This has enabled the development and build out of large scale solar projects with unsurpassed efficiency that enables us to deliver low-cost solar energy to utility companies and large users.
Proven Solar Developer
Constructed on 50 acres in Wantage, NJ, Maione Inc. hosts the 2nd largest solar generation facility in New Jersey. The 8.5 Megawatt photovoltaic solar installation is interconnected with PJM, a regional transmission organization (RTO) that coordinates the movement of wholesale electricity in all or parts of 13 states and the District of Columbia.
With over 30 years of development experience, we have made it possible to construct fiscally responsible solar projects alongside the appropriate investor.
Dependent on the scope of agreement, we provide complete development and processing services including the following key assets:
• Attain municipal approval for solar use. Without an approval the project will fail.
• Coordinate with PJM and/or appropriate ultility company for all necessary engineering studies and interconnection applications.
• Design, build and activate system with the utility company or user.
• Review the overall plan to determine the best financing structure to maximize value and incentives.
• Review pro-formas for the project to ensure the greatest possible return on investment for the project.
• Provide public relations and press announcements regarding benefits for the user and/or public.